Wednesday, September 24, 2008

gurlss language...in kinda weird way...hehe

when i don't call you...
(it's because i'm waiting for you to call me)
when i walk away from you mad
(follow me)
when i stare at your mouth
(kiss me)
when i push u or hit you
(grab me and don't let me go)
when is start cussing at u..
(kiss me n tell me dat u love me)
when i'm quiet
(ask me whats wrong or mess with me)
when i ignore u..
(give me ur attention)
when i pull away
(pull me back)
when u see me at my worst
(tell me i'm beautiful)
when u see me start crying....
(hold me n tell me evrything will be alright)
when u see me walking
(sneak up and hug my waist from behind)
When i'm scared
(Protect me)
When i dont answer for a long time
(reassure me that everything is okay )
When i look at you with doubt
(Back yourself up)
When i say that i like you
(I really do more than you could understand)
When i grab at your hands
( Hold mine and play with my fingers)
When i bump into you
(bump into me back and make me laugh)
When i tell you a secret
(keep it safe and untold)
When i look at you in your eyes
( dont look away until i do)
When i miss you
(i'm hurting inside)
When you break my heart
(the pain never really goes away)
When i say its over
( i still want you to be mine)
When i post this bulletin
(i want you to read it)